Have you ever dreamed of traveling but felt discouraged as you searched the plane ticket prices? Fear not, there is ways to get cheaper flight tickets. Here is a few tips for that vacation you have been dreaming of.
- Plan ahead of time, this will give you time to receive a ticket at a cheaper price.
- Use multiple air travel websites to compare prices. My favorite is Skyscanner. Others include: Cheap O Air, Priceline, Kayak, and more.
- Get your ticket(s) on the right day. Try to buy on Tuesday or Wednesday it could save you big time.
- Don’t get a one way to your destination. What does this mean? Think about buying two separate tickets to get to your destination. If you’re going to different countries sometimes this helps cut the cost a lot.
- If you travel a lot get a credit card through one of the airlines and gain reward points. Maybe get a free flight to the destination of your dreams.
- Check the season. Is it high tide or low tide season at the destination you wish to go to? This will make a big difference in price.
Hope these tips help! Safe travels!