Have you ever dreamed of traveling but felt discouraged as you searched the plane ticket prices? Fear not, there is ways to get cheaper flight tickets. Here is a few tips for that vacation you have been dreaming of.
- Plan ahead of time, this will give you time to receive a ticket at a cheaper price.
- Use multiple air travel websites to compare prices. My favorite is Skyscanner. Others include: Cheap O Air, Priceline, Kayak, and more.
- Get your ticket(s) on the right day. Try to buy on Tuesday or Wednesday it could save you big time.
- Don’t get a one way to your destination. What does this mean? Think about buying two separate tickets to get to your destination. If you’re going to different countries sometimes this helps cut the cost a lot.
- If you travel a lot get a credit card through one of the airlines and gain reward points. Maybe get a free flight to the destination of your dreams.
- Check the season. Is it high tide or low tide season at the destination you wish to go to? This will make a big difference in price.
Hope these tips help! Safe travels!
How is everyone? Good? Living? Recently I spoke of how I really don’t know what I’m doing. I had a thought of moving to Mexico…then an issue arose. I found it is very hard for people/Americans to find a job there and if they do it probably won’t pay well. You usually do not see Americans going to work in Mexico because of this issue. Mostly for vacation. The cost of living in DF is kind of high compared to other places in Mexico. You can relate it to living in Los Angeles but with its own spin. My job hunt ended rather…well you can say disappointing. For now I think my best bet will just be visiting as much as I can. Maybe, live there for a short period of time. Who knows!
Thought of the day: just because things don’t work out, doesn’t mean you should give up.
It has been some while since I have written, two months roughly. Right now my life is in a bit of a chaos. The high from traveling is no more and I am beginning to see reality. Right now my travel plans are on hold as I am unsure of where I will be going or if I am going. I think at this point in my life I have many things to figure out, then maybe I can travel. No matter where you run or go your problems will follow.
I think all college graduates go through this, an initial reaction of wtf am I doing with my life? It’s one of those things that is not talked about much, people just say enjoy your years of college as it will be the best years of your life. When you’re in college you think no way how can this be the best years of my life? Quizzes, tests, research that’s no fun (sarcasm). When you look back though you will realize it really was, the best years of your life. College was one of the best learning experiences and I made life long friends that made it even better.
Now, I can only hope and pray for the best to come. As my future is unknown but I will keep looking for what is right. Remember, always do what makes you happy!